Red Dragon Crusie 3 days/2 nights - Private only | From $ 302/pax
Route: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Hon Gai - HanoiSee route details
- A small group in luxury junk, traditional decoration
- Unique route - get off the beaten track, visit fishing village and discover the secrets of the sea, romantic BBQ lunch on beach
Low season: 01 May - 30 Sep 2014
High season: 01st Jan - 30th April & 01st Oct - 31st Dec 2014
|01 Pax||02 Pax||03 Pax||04 Pax||05 Pax||06 Pax||07 Pax||08 Pax||09 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax|
07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi then transfer to Halong Bay
12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
15.00: Cruise to Cap La.
16.30: Enjoy paddling around Cap La and Tra San by kayak.
17.45: Back to junk for swimming or relaxing.
19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Tra San – Cong Dam – Cong Do (B/L/D)
06.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08.30: Start cruising to Cong Dam while discovering geological values of Halong Bay.
9:00: Enjoy kayaking through the hidden lagoons and geological park in Cong Dam
11.30: Reach to Tra Gioi beach for sunbathing, relaxing or swimming.
12.30: Have a BBQ lunch and relax on a wild beach.
14:30: Visit Cong Dam fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the lagoons.
16.00: Cruise back to Cong Do for swimming or kayaking.
19.00: Have dinner & overnight on board.
Day 3: Cong Do – Thien Canh Son – Hon Gai Habour – Hanoi (B/L)
07.30: Enjoy fresh air & gentle breeze of the bay in morning. Have breakfast on board
08.30: Visit Thien Canh Son cave. Then enjoy swimming.
10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
- Opiton 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Falls Sie Informationen über Rundreisen Vietnam Kambodscha Laos suchen, klicken Sie auf diesen Link.
Route: Ha Noi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hon Gai - Ha NoiCruising map
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets ..
Location: Bo Nau Grotto or Pelican Grotto lies far from 2-3km southeast of ..
Location: The Dau Nguoi Islet in Halong Bay lies near Luon Cave, 13km away from ..
Location: On the south-east side of Halong Bay, about 25km from Bai Chay Wharf, ..
Location: Con Coc or Toad Islet lies in Halong Bay, 17km away from the tourist ..