Red Dragon cruise 2 days/1 night
Route: Ha Noi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hon Gai - Ha NoiSee route details
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
More price details
08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village in a rustic rowing boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms
9.30: More leisure time for swimming in the middle of the bay
10.00: Cruise back to the barbour while an a la carte lunch is served
11.45: Disembark. Farewell
- Option 1: Transfer directly to Hanoi. Trip ends!
- Option 2: EXPLORE CHARMING YEN DUC VILLAGE for 2 Hour Tour on half way (Extra charge at US$22/ person)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Route: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Hon Gai - HanoiCruising map
- A small group in luxury junk, traditional decoration
- Unique route - get off the beaten track, visit fishing village and discover the secrets of the sea, romantic BBQ lunch on beach
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long ..
It is not available for sharing, contact us for private cruise!
Location: Bo Nau Grotto or Pelican Grotto lies far from 2-3km southeast of ..
Location: The Dau Nguoi Islet in Halong Bay lies near Luon Cave, 13km away from ..
Location: On the south-east side of Halong Bay, about 25km from Bai Chay Wharf, ..
Location: Con Coc or Toad Islet lies in Halong Bay, 17km away from the tourist ..