Route: Ha Noi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long Bay - Hon Gai - Ha NoiCruising map
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Bai Tu Long is still an uncharted bay, offering a chance to get “off the beaten track”, visit fishing villages and discover the secrets of the sea. For small groups in luxury junks, ..
Route: Hanoi - Hon Gai - Bai Tu Long - Hon Gai - HanoiCruising map
- A small group in luxury junk, traditional decoration
- Unique route - get off the beaten track, visit fishing village and discover the secrets of the sea, romantic BBQ lunch on beach
A longer cruise at a relaxed pace with more time to get “off the beaten track” and discover the secrets of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay, visit fishing villages, explore by kayak and ..
It is not available for sharing, contact us for private cruise!
Location: Bo Nau Grotto or Pelican Grotto lies far from 2-3km southeast of ..
Location: The Dau Nguoi Islet in Halong Bay lies near Luon Cave, 13km away from ..
Location: On the south-east side of Halong Bay, about 25km from Bai Chay Wharf, ..
Location: Con Coc or Toad Islet lies in Halong Bay, 17km away from the tourist ..